I love healthy comfort food. I also love to use my intuition for the measurements in recipes.
My spirit Guides gave me this recipe one day, when I was just too tired to really cook. I
asked my Guides to show me something I could make with all the individual ingredients in my fridge that I already had cooked.
This was the result!
Mine was made gluten free using Chicken and Turkey for different batches.
Have fun using your own intuition to transform this recipe into your own!
Crystal Le Fay’s Intuition Chili
Season mix of Cumin, Ginger, Turmeric, Raw sugar, Fenugreek, Hing Asafetida, Himalayan Salt
Cooked Chicken, Turkey or Beef
Chicken, Turkey or Beef Bone Broth
Nutritional Yeast Season or Cheese (Optional)
· Mix all the seasons together, using your intuition for how much of each season to use. Set aside.
· Cook all of the ingredients (except for Spinach) to your liking. Once cooked, use your intuition for the measurements of each, that you use for your chili.
· Combine all cooked ingredients into a large pot.
· Add Bone Broth to the pot, covering the ingredients.
· Add your seasoning to your liking. If your not sure, start off with a pinch and taste test as it cooks.
· Cook on high till your chili starts to boil. Reduce to a simmer, add Spinach, cover and let simmer for as long as your intuition tells you too.
· Once its cooked to your liking, enjoy with a side of biscuits, tortillas, bread or even corn bread! I like to add Ghee to my sides!
· Sprinkle Nutritional Yeast on top of your Chili for a cheesy taste or you can add cheese. Use your intuition!
Love & Light Crystal Le Fay